Applications are open for the Peter Drucker essay contest 2019. Further, The renowned twentieth-century thinker Peter Drucker offers a modern exemplar of a Renaissance Man in the field of management—itself a multidisciplinary subject. Moreover, This year marks the five hundredth year since the passing of the world’s most famous Renaissance Man: Leonardo da Vinci, the Italian polymath who simultaneously excelled as scientist, engineer, writer, artist, and musician.
Today, highly educated people tend more toward specialization, but in settings that still encourage cross-disciplinary thinking, people are more likely to …
- Challenge outdated assumptions and also, conventions of thought and behavior,
- Explore and discover new realms of artistic, physical, and intellectual achievement, and
- Further, develop different and broader visions of themselves.
- A cash prize of € 1,000 (to be given at awards ceremony)
- Free participation and waived registration fee (regular fee +/- € 2,000) for the 11th Global Peter Drucker Forum to be held in Vienna on November 21-22, 2019 at the Imperial Palace (Hofburg) (including conference bag and brochure, buffet lunches, and coffee breaks at the conference venue)
- Funding for travel expenses: As a winner, your international travel and accommodation costs for attending the Forum will be reimbursed based on our travel process & policy. Also, If you need a visa to travel to Austria, we will advise early travel arrangements.
- Also, Invitation to pre-conference events on November 20: Drucker Challenge Get-Together at Kabarett Simpl (with a partner) and Speakers Reception at House of Industry (with a partner). Networking events with buffets.
- Invitation to the Young Generation Luncheon events at Hofburg (hosted by one of our prominent speakers)
- Invitation to the Gala event on November 21 with seated dinner and awards ceremony (with a partner)
- Opportunity to network with top management thinkers and practitioners during coffee breaks
- Additionally, Certificate with ranking
- Further, Ranking list and publication of an essay on this website
- Invitation to join the exclusive Drucker Challenge Alumni Community on social media networks
- One-year-all-access subscription to the Harvard Business Review