Apply for the Fully Funded Win-Win Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award 2020. The deadline for the application is 5th June 2020.
The WIN-WIN Youth Award is an international award that aims to empower and reward young people who play an active role in the creation of a more sustainable future.
Applicants to the WIN-WIN Youth Award should present a recent or ongoing project/work/initiative linked to the unique theme of the WIN-WIN Award 2020 –Biodiversity. Additionally, the winner will be announced on the International Youth Day on August 12 and will be invited to receive the award at the WIN-WIN Award ceremony on October 22 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- The winner of the WIN-WIN Youth Award will receive SEK 20.000 at the award ceremony on October 22 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Additionally, the Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award activities require approximately 4 days in Gothenburg (October 19-23) to attend the event.
- Also, the award will cover travel expenses to Gothenburg (economy class) for the winner and one more person.
- In addition to that, the award will cover hotel expenses in Gothenburg for the winner and one more person.
- They welcome contributions from individuals, organizations, and movements from all over the world, with members between the ages of 13 to 29.
- Also, applicants should present a recent or ongoing project/work/initiative linked to the theme 2020 – Biodiversity.
- You can apply with a project of your own or nominate a candidate.
- The application/nomination must include the following information:
- Name, age, e-mail, and country.
- Also, the description of the project/work/initiative answering the following questions:
- What kind of project? Where? For how long? For whom?
- What kind of impact? How does it relate to the theme of biodiversity?
- Moreover, the motivation for why the project/work/initiative should receive the award.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.