Rebranding Africa Forum invites a call for Innovation Time Award 2019. Innovation Time is the presentation session of 3 success stories in innovation during the Rebranding Africa Forum. The Innovation Awards or the Innovation Award is awarded to the winner of Innovation Time and is intended to reward the talent and genius of an African actor. Moreover, the Innovation Time is part of the RAA, which reward leading personalities who, through their daily actions in their respective areas of intervention, trace the paths of development and lead others to change their lives, look on the continent.
Innovation Time Rebranding Africa Award
The candidates successful to receive the Innovation Awards will receive honors as well as a cash prize. Moreover, the candidates will receive:
- The Innovation Award from the Rebranding Africa Awards;
- An undeniable reputation thanks to a large media exposure;
- Meetings with international investors and sponsors
- A check in the amount of 5.000 Euros
Who is eligible for the Innovation Time Award?
Innovation Time 2019 is open to everyone. However, the solutions should orient towards the problems the African continent is facing. Furthermore, the candidates are eligible if:
- Oriented towards Africa
- Further, have an answer to the problems of the African continent
- Likewise, have a social impact (projects in line with the MDGs – Millennium Development Goals)
- Also, should be applicable in other countries of the continent
- The innovative nature of the project presented
- Moreover, the financial viability of the project (Business Plan analysis presented)
- Relevance to the theme chosen for the Rebranding Africa Forum
- The general presentation of the project, the presentation pitch
How to apply for the Innovation Time Rebranding Africa Award?
Candidates can apply for the Innovation Time Award by sending their application via email. Within a single email, the candidates should attach the following documentation:
- Your bilingual Biography (FR / EN) in half a page for each version
- A synopsis of up to 1,000 characters of your project
- A brief summary of your Business Plan
- A brief presentation of the current needs to carry out your project (human, financial or structural resources)
The organizing committee will evaluate the applications and one candidate, whose project is considered remarkable is contacted.
Candidates can apply for the Innovation Time Africa Award before 31 July 2019. Rebranding Africa Forum will not entertain the applications arriving after the deadline.