Apply for International Awards at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK. The deadline for this application is 5th May 2021.
Edinburgh Napier University is a public university in Edinburgh, Scotland. Napier Technical College, the predecessor of the university, was founded in 1964, taking its name from 16th-century Scottish mathematician and philosopher John Napier. Edinburgh Napier University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Also, this 27 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Education is an investment that assists you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the Edinburgh Napier University is providing the European Union undergraduate financial aid for deserving candidates. Also, the program is open for EU students who are going to enroll in a full-time bachelor’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: EU countries
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any offered by the university.
- Moreover, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Similarly, self-funding your course
- Be studying a full-time degree with us (students studying part-time are not eligible)
- Additionally, holding an offer to study a bachelors course in September 2021
The scholars will grant to all the selected candidates with £3,000 for year one of the applicable courses.
- How to Apply: Candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
- Also, all applicants might should submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Furthermore, for most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.