Apply for International Awards at Rosen College in the USA. The deadline for this application is 28th March 2021.
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management is an academic college of the University of Central Florida located in Orlando, Florida, United States. University of Central Florida (UCF) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 56 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Give the wings to your aspirations and get one step closer to your goal with the help of this International Awards. The Rosen College of Hospitality Management offers this funding program for the academic year 2021/2022.
This funding opportunity is designed for encouraging both domestic and international applicants in order to pursue a master’s or PhD degree program at Rosen College.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Moreover, master’s and PhD degree program in all majors, Hospitality Management, Event Management. Likewise, Restaurant, Foodservice Management, Entertainment Management and Senior Living Management are eligible.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management will provide an award amount of $225,000 to the successful candidates for their studies.
- How to Apply: To be receiving this fund, seekers must take affirmation in the master’s or PhD degree coursework at Rosen College. After, candidates will be automatically considered for this application.
- Also, applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae. Also, a copy of their passport.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the college.
- Similarly, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
for more scholarship opportunities.