Apply for International Awards at University of British Columbia (UBC) in Canada. The deadline for this application is 2nd July 2021.
SRK Consulting (Canada) Inc. is delighted to announce Graduate international awards to the most talented and motivated candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding program is awarded to students from all over the world who want to commence their master’s or doctoral studies in mining industry-related areas
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate program assists students undertaking mining industry-related graduate studies including:
- Mining and Mineral Process Engineering
- Also, exploration and Mining Geology
- Hydrotechnical and Geotechnical Engineering
- Likewise, hydrogeology and Geochemistry
- Tailings and Mine Waste Management
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Additionally, to be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be accepted to a scientific or engineering MSc or PhD program in Canada that is related to the mining industry
- Furthermore, have an appropriate undergraduate degree
- Be legally in to study in Canada
The University of British Columbia will provide an award amount of up to $3,000 per term to the successful students.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University of British Columbia.
- Similarly, students must submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study, a) brief resume (no more than two pages) including work experience details, academic transcripts, written statement (500 words or less) outlining, topic and summary of the intended graduate research, applicant’s desire to work in the mining industry, their information the applicant considers relevant to their application, written recommendations (including contact information) by at least two university or other industry references
- Also, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Likewise, if your education has not been in the English language, you must demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Furthermore, for more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.