Apply for International Awards at Western Sydney University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st November 2021.
Scholarships provide students with an opportunity to be educated. Keeping this in mind, the University of Sydney is presenting the Judge Ralph J Perdriau international awards in Common Law for worldwide brilliant students.
The educational award is open for high-potential candidates commencing in a postgraduate research degree program at Sydney’s University in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, postgraduate Research program in Common Law
- Likewise, to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master of Laws (LLM) by Research within the Sydney Law School
- Moreover, be willing to conduct research in common law
- Hold at least one of the following degrees:
- Additionally, a Bachelor of Laws (Honors First Class) or equivalent, or
- A Master of Laws by Research, or
- Also, a Master of Laws by Coursework including a research component equivalent to 25% of one year’s full-time enrolment.
This program will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year). Academic course fees and the Student Services Amenities Fee (SSAF) are also provided.
The sponsorship will also cover the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for a successful international applicant (single cover only) for the normal full-time duration of their higher degree studies at the time of the award.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates must submit an online application form for the opportunity.
- Also, candidates must submit academic certificates, curriculum vitae, a personal statement which demonstrates their interest in the discipline of common law and previous research achievements, and a research proposal with their applications.
- Likewise, to enroll, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Additionally, applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarships opportunities.