Login to your account
Don't have an account yet?
Create your own account and receive notifications of opportunities of your interest, save the opportunity you like and discuss.
International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) Diversity Grants 2024

International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) Diversity Grants 2024

Country: Africa
Looks like you haven't logged in.
Login to save opportunities.


International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) Diversity Grants 2024

IBRO’s core values aim to serve the global neuroscience community through the promotion of diversity, equity, and inclusion in neuroscience research. In alignment with this vision, the 2024 IBRO Diversity Grants seek to support events that prioritize and foster regional and gender diversity in neuroscience. This program specifically targets neuroscience societies and other event organizers.

Applicants interested in applying to this funding program are encouraged to address the unique needs prevalent in their region and/or country. IBRO acknowledges the fact that cultural, socio-economic and infrastructural contexts shape the practice of neuroscience globally and encourages applicants to craft proposals tailored to address these unique diversity challenges.

Funds will be transferred according to an 80:20 format. This means that 80% of the grant will be awarded two months prior to the start date of the event, whereas the remaining 20% will be processed upon completion of the event and submission of the required grant report.


  • Asia-Pacific – 3,500 EUR
  • Africa – 3,000 EUR
  • Latin America – 4,000 EUR
  • Pan-Europe  – 2,500 EUR

Check: Seed Grants for Media Outlets to Cover Natural Resource Management and Green Growth in Nepal { 4,500 Euros Grant }

Eligibility for IBRO Diversity Grants 2024

  • Only applicants from Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Pan-Europe regions are eligible to apply for this program.
  • Eligible applicants should:
    • address the specific needs for diversity in neuroscience in their country
    • provide a detailed activity description, including a comprehensive list of members on the event organizing committee
    • attach a copy of the event program.

It might catch your attention to investigate: Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2024 { Win Fully Funded trip to London }


Type of Opportunity Competitions and Awards
Deadline15 April,2024
OrganizerInternational Brain Research Organization (IBRO)
Contact the organizer [email protected]



Your email address will not be published. Fields marked with * are required.