Applications are now open for the MAXQDA #PictureYourResearch Photo Contest 2019. Working on a research project brings you to places you might never have discovered otherwise. You look at the world around you while asking questions about places, situations, relationships, and other details of life and society. VERBI Software is interested in your unique perspective and would like to invite you to share it with their global community!
Hundreds of researchers from around the world have sent their incredible snaps of life in the field and each year. Further, five talented photographers were there on the MAXQDA website, on their social media, and on the VERBI Software holiday prints. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the contest, they have decided to do it again this summer!
- The winners’ photographs and research projects will be on the MAXQDA website and social media
- Every photographer whose entry is chosen as a winner will receive a large-scale acrylic or glass print of their photograph
- Each photographer will automatically enter into the #PictureYourResearch Raffle to win a 1-year MAXQDA Analytics Pro license
- By submitting this photograph, you are also verifying that you have obtained the consent of all persons depicted to use their image.
- Further, by submitting this photograph, you are also verifying that you have taken the image yourself and have all rights thereto.
- By submitting this photograph, you grant VERBI Software GmbH permission to use the image for various web and print media (including your name for crediting purposes). You also grant permission to allow the image to edit, if necessary, for presentation purposes.
- VERBI Software GmbH employees and their relatives are not eligible to win.
- Picture: They are looking for interesting and eye-catching photographs – moments from your research that mean something to you. Photographs submitted must be 1.5MB – 10MB in size and the content of the picture should be clearly recognizable.
- Your: They are looking for insights into your research project(s). Further, Only submit photos taken by you or photos from your research that you have full permission to publish.
- Research: The creativity and completeness of your photo description will be taken into account by the Selection Committee. They also kindly request that you write a description in English or German. Non-native-speaker status will not affect your chances of winning.