Applications are now open for the Official Souvenir Design Award 2019. SIDA, the Shenzhen Industrial Design Profession Association, and Desall.com invite you all to design the official gadget/souvenir for all the attendees of the Shenzhen International Industrial Design Fair 2019. Further, the 7th edition of the Shenzhen International Industrial Design Fair (SZIDF) will take place on November 03rd-05th, 2019. The gadget/souvenir shall be a NON-technological product. Also, the winner will be by a jury consisting of high-level representatives of SIDA and Desall. The official award ceremony will be held in Shenzhen on the night of Nov 3rd, 2019. The winner will be given the opportunity to showcase her/his own works at the fair with a free stand.
- International round-trip flight tickets + 4 nights at quasi five-star hotel + airport pick-up & drop-off.
- 6m x 6m standard booth + booth setup (in addition to the products and works of the winner, the booth may
- also host materials regarding Desall and the award).
- Product prototype.
- One onsite bilingual (English-Chinese) assistant.
- Likewise, One advertising page in the SZIDF catalog.
- One page image-text presentation ads on SZIDF website for two years.
- Promotion in SZIDF community.
- Further, Networking opportunities with design masters and design leaders.
- Free pass to all the concurrent forums and workshops.
- Award ceremony during the designers night of SZIDF on Nov 3rd, 2019.
- All travel and accommodation expenses are by the organization, including other services specified in the Award paragraph.
- Participation is free of charge and open to designers and also, creative talents of any nationality aged 18 years or older.
- Further, Participants can present one or more projects, but only the projects published on the web site, via the upload page related to “SZIDF 2019 Gadget Design Award” will be accepted.
- Since they are an international Community, all texts with your uploads (abstract, description, tags, etc.) should be in English.