Pixarra is announcing a call for artists for a new digital art contest under the theme of “Blossom”, calling for artists amateur as well as professional alike to participate with their best works.
This is a new edition of an international digital art contest by Pixarra inviting all 2D as well as 3D artists from around the world to show their art.
- 1st Place: TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25
- 2nd Place: Pixarra Studio Bundle 3
- 3rd Place: Pixarra Studio Product (Paint Studio, Tree Studio, Blob Studio, Liquid Studio, Luminance Studio, Pixel Studio, or Selfie Studio) by choice.
- All artwork submitted must be digital paintings created with illustration software.
- There is no limitation regarding the software used to create the artworks.
- Also, there is no limit to the number of images that a Participant can submit.
- All entries must follow the Competition theme “Blossom”.
- The Competition is open to 2D as well as 3D artists (3D renderings are eligible).
- In addition, the file size must not exceed 10MBs.
- Only png and jpeg image file formats will be eligible.
- The Participant MUST have full copyright of their submitted work.
- Moreover, Submissions containing filtered photos, photo manipulations, collages, or animation are ineligible
The competition is open to all artists around the world: from novice to professional artists. There are no age or location restrictions.
The determinative criteria will be:
- Also, thematic relevance
The winners will be selected by a jury and will be announced on March 24, 2022