YICCA is an international call for artists with all kinds of contemporary artworks
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality, as well as networking, make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000 money prize to the first selected
- Also, Euro 1000 money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in an exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public as well as private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- In addition, have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
- All kinds of artworks are accepted, including video, installations, as well as performances.
- Also, all works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
- All works must be available for the final exhibition and also have to be the artist’s property.
- Moreover, the contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications required for entry.
You can add up to 6 works by the same artist.
The subscription fees depend on the number of submitted works:
- 1 artwork: 50,00€
- 2 artworks: 80,00€
- 3 artworks: 110,00€
- 4 artworks: 130,00€
- 5 artworks: 145,00€
- 6 artworks: 160,00€
Moreover, there are two types of subscriptions available:
Public Subscription: Your subscription will be visible on the website. Your subscription will be visible on the “ARTISTS” page.
Private Subscription: Your subscription will not be visible on the website. However, your subscription will be visible on the “PRIVATE AREA” page.
Dates and Deadlines
- January 19, 2022: Beginning of subscriptions
- April 13, 2022: Applications deadline
- May 6, 2022: Notification of winning artworks