The Global Summer Programme allows undergraduates as well as recent graduates to spend four weeks with SMU professors and international students, gathering new insights into Asia.
The Singapore Management University is internationally recognized for its world-class research and teaching excellence.
- Gain new perspectives and insights into Asia
- Grow global networks
- Also, engaged industry leaders with interests in Asia
- The Global Summer Programme welcomes university students from around the world.
- Applicants will need their latest academic transcript or official acceptance letter from their home university during the application process.
- In addition, if English is not the main language of instruction in an applicant’s home university, one of the following test results, is a must during application:
- IELTS score of at least 6.5
- TOEFL score of at least 550 points (paper-based) or 79 points (internet-based)
There are two parts to the GSP application and the whole process may take up to 60 minutes.
- Part One: Complete and submit your application form
- Documents required
- Latest academic transcript or official acceptance letter from the home university (in English)
- Also, the Photo identification page of a valid passport
- Screenshot of the medium of instruction for the enrolled program
- In addition, TOEFL/IELTS test results if English is not the main language of instruction in your home university
- Part Two: Make application fee payment
- All applicants must send the S$150 application payment receipt to [email protected] upon completion of payment.
The full application guide can be found here