Applications are now open for the standard Bank Industry 4.0 Challenge 2019. complete the form in official link to apply for the Industry 4.0 Challenge hosted by Standard Bank in partnership with the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services. Further, In Partnership with the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services Standard Bank, is assisting with identifying and supporting 5 high technology entrepreneurs. 5 Selected companies will receive development support. Also, an opportunity to attend the ITU Telecom World 2019 in Budapest, Hungary on September 9-12, 2019.
The selected entrepreneur will receive
- A GAP Analysis to establish areas of the business that potentially needs improvement or support
- Development support and master classes (on an individual needs basis)
- Further, full access to a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, start-ups and high growth companies through Standard Bank’s Enterprise Development and Incubator
- The winners will receive additional mentoring and be to Standard Bank’s network, where appropriate
- Also, on-going mentoring from senior executives and senior members from the tech community. Further, to help shape the products and technologies are developing.
- Has a registered operating business that has an annual revenue of less than R51 Million. Also, Is 51% black Is trading within South Africa
- Additionally, Has a tangible product or service which is ready for international markets. (therefore businesses that are in idea validation, prototyping phase will be excluded)
- Is running the business on a full time basis and is fully in the daily operations of the business. (therefore part-time businesses will be exclude)
- Also, The product must be easily transportable or the entrepreneur can come up with showcasing at the ITU summit if the product is not easily transported
- Top 15 will notify on August 6, 2019. 15 finalists will be to participate in the Virtual Pitch Event via Skype/Video Calls / Whatsapp on August 7, 2019. Video Calls will be to interview the top 15. Further, where 5 winners get chose . Top 5 will be announced on August 7, 2019.