Do you know an outstanding leader that promotes positive global change? Nominate them today for the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize 2022.
The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize was launched in 2015 to identify and recognize leaders who are innovative, courageous, dynamic and—above all—ethical. Leaders who are energized, not overwhelmed, by challenges. Leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century realities in innovative, risk-taking, and value-based ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication.
Eliasson Global Leadership Prize
There will be 7 prizes in total from 2 categories: 2 established and 5 emerging leaders
- Each established leader will be honored by the Tällberg Foundation in a virtual ceremony towards the end of 2022, will receive an unrestricted grant of $50,000, and will be encouraged to participate in the global network of Tällberg leaders;
- Each emerging leader will be honored by the Tällberg Foundation in a virtual ceremony towards the end of 2022, will receive an unrestricted grant of $10,000, and will be offered the opportunity to participate in a mentorship program with the Tällberg Foundation’s leadership network.
- Winners become part of a network of global leaders.
- Worldwide exposure that amplifies an honoree’s influence.
Eligibility for Eliasson Global Leadership Prize
- Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
- Nomination of women is encouraged.
- The working language for the Prize process is English.
Nomination for Eliasson Global Leadership Prize
Nominations are made in five simple steps:
- Firstly, Provide the organisers with your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Secondly, Describe the ways in which the candidate meets the core prize criteria;
- Thirdly, Share the nominee’s career highlights with the organisers;
- Additionally, Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Lastly, Push submit/save.
You can make submissions (max 2 submissions per person) and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.