Invitation for you to nominate an innovative, risk-taking, ethical candidate for a chance to win Global Leadership Prize. Prize winners can be from anywhere and anyone can nominate the winner!
The generous support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation allows us to recognize two established and five emerging leaders this year:
- The Tällberg Foundation will honor each established leader as well as emerging leader in a virtual ceremony towards the end of 2022
- The established leader will receive an unrestricted grant of $50,000
- In addition, the established leader will also be encouraged to participate in the global network of Tällberg leaders
- The emerging leader will receive an unrestricted grant of $10,000
- Also, the emerging leader will get the opportunity to participate in a mentorship program with the Tällberg Foundation’s leadership network
You can nominate anyone from anywhere!
However, prize jurors are ineligible to nominate.
Nominations are made in the form below in five simple steps:
- Provide us with your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Describe the ways in which the candidate meets the core prize criteria;
- Share the nominee’s career highlights with us;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save
You can make submissions (max 2 submissions per person) and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on Tuesday, April 30, 2022.
There is no advantage to submitting several nominations for the same person.
- Once you submit the nominations, Tällberg staff and a pre-jury of global leaders will review, research, and judge
- the process will define a pool of nominations for consideration by the full jury.
- Finally, they consider scores of nominations and select winners.
- That selection process entails successive rounds of secret balloting, which means that all jurors have equal weight in the selection process.
- In effect, each year’s jury defines its own criteria, and every nominee will be judged individually.