Apply for The Nowhere Spring Travel Writing Prize 2020. Award-winning literary travel magazine Nowhere is accepting submissions for the annual Spring Travel Writing Prize. They are looking for novice and veteran writers of any stripe to send them stories that possess a powerful sense of people, place and time. Every submission will be read blind, so anyone can win!
For The Nowhere Spring Travel Writing Prize 2020, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- Entries may be fiction, nonfiction, poetry or essay, but the applicants should indicate which genre at the top of their manuscript.
- Additionally, stories should run between eight hundred and five thousand words. The applicants can submit the poetry of any length. Also, they can combine several poems and submit as one.
- Furthermore, the applicants must submit the entries in English, though authors may be located anywhere in the universe.
- In addition to that, previously published work is eligible. The candidates should indicate this, with proper attribution details, in their cover letter.
Entries must not be from the previous winner of any contest.
- Similarly, the organizers accept simultaneous submission, however, the applicants must indicate this in their cover letter.
- Multiple entries from a single author, submitted individually, are welcome.
- The candidates should leave off any identifying information from their attachment—no names, contact information, etc. The judges intend to read every submission totally blind.
- The winner will receive US$1,000, with publication in Nowhere granted under First North American Serial Rights (FNASR).
- Additionally, up to ten finalists also will be published.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.