The UAE SDG Photography Award recognizes the immense power of images is to help us raise awareness. It is as a global community reaches the goals of a better world in a unique way. Further, The award was created to use a visual medium towards advancing awareness, and achievement of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Moreover, The UAE National Committee on SDGs, in collaborations with the Hamdan bin Mohammad Rashid Al Maktoum International Photography Award (HIPA). It invites all amateur and professional photographers from around the United Arab Emirates. Also, around the world, to showcase their portfolios in the UAE’s SDG Photography Award.
- People $5,000
- Planet $5,000
- Prosperity $5,000
- Peace $5,000
- Partnerships $5,000
Publication: 170 selected portfolios and photo will be published in a book and unveiled at the World Government Summit – SDGs in Action, Dubai, UAE, in February 2020.
- Open to amateur and professional photographers from around the United Arab Emirates and around the world;
- Also, Participants must be individuals aged eighteen (18) years or over at the time of the Submission’s.
- You may submit up to one Photo in each relevant category of the Competition, except the Portfolio category (People) where you can submit between 5 – 10 Photo; Further, You must provide a title and description for each Photo submitted and a description for the set of photos in the Portfolio category.
- Submitted Photo must be in JPEG format, with high quality and resolution, of a minimum 5 MB in size. Also, the minimum of the longest edge should be no less than 2000 pixel and the quality no less than 300dpi. And to be suitable for publication.
- Further, kindly upload the original Photos (RAW) or the Photos without any editing on the time of submitting the Photos to the Competition.
- For the Portfolio category, you are to submit a series of Photos on the same subject matter. Also, The number of permitted Photos is the minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 Photos.
- All Photo must not contain any tags, signatures, initials, frame, borders, logos or any other references. Further, marks added by the Participant. Also, Basic technical editing of the photos is acceptable. Further, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photos. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations;