Applications call for Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2020 for Educational Innovators ($50,000 funding).
Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world. The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
Awards and Funding
The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
- Best Innovation in Artificial Intelligence
- Best Distributed Program for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Educational App
- Hybrid Learning
- ICT for Teaching, Learning & Support
- Learning Assessment
- Nurturing Employability
- Nurturing Wellbeing and Purpose
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Science of Learning
- Sustainability Education
The Reimagine Education Awards are designed for educators, educational technology companies, and other educational organizations who are specifically working to improve
- Teaching delivery
- Learning outcomes
- Graduate employability.
The program does not offer scholarships to students. If you are a prospective tertiary education applicant and you would like to apply for funding opportunities, please visit our parent site, www.TopUniversities.com, where you will be able to discover our full suite of higher education scholarships.
- All applications should be written in English. Applications not written in English will be rejected.
- All applications should be written in clear, fluent English. We wholeheartedly encourage all applicants for whom English is a second language to apply -but for them to devote additional time to proofreading their project to ensure that their application is clear and readable.
- Applications deemed by internal moderators to fall below a minimum readability standard will be rejected.
- Only applications regarding education are relevant. In particular, applications should only be submitted if they improve teaching delivery, learning outcomes, educational equity, and accessibility, or student employability.
- Please do not apply for Reimagine if your project does not relate to education, as your project will be immediately deleted.
call for applications