The WIN WIN Youth Award is an international award that targets to endow and reward young people who play an active role in the creation of a more sustainable future. Contributions from individuals, organizations, and movements from all over the world, with members between the ages of 13 to 29 are welcome.
WIN WIN Youth Network is a national platform that invites youths to meet other young change-makers that share the same goal to make the world a better place to live. Members of the network are people between 13-29 years old, engaged in organizations in Sweden that tackle sustainability issues – either environmental, social, economic, or all of them. The objective of the network is to improve communication and dialogue between different sustainability organizations in order to find collaboration effects and achieve greater impact through the activities they do.
Applicants to the WIN WIN Youth Award should present a past or ongoing project/work/initiative linked to the theme 2021: ANTI-CORRUPTION. Around the world, corruption is one of the biggest obstacles to sustainable development. Corruption increases poverty, undermines democracy, and complicates efforts to achieve the UN’s 17 Global Goals. The program points of the arena should therefore be connected to corruption, power, transparency, resource allocation, rights, equality, and other related subjects.
Benefits of Win Win Youth Award 2021
- The winner of the WIN WIN Youth Award will receive SEK 50.000 at the WIN WIN Award ceremony on 21 October in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- The award activities require approximately 4 days in Gothenburg (October 18-22). The winner is expected to attend:
- The award ceremony
- The offical dinner with the board and jury
- Rehearsals for the award ceremony
- WIN WIN Award will cover travel expenses to Gothenburg (economy class) for the winner and one more person if the winner is under 18 years old.
- WIN WIN Award will cover hotel expenses in Gothenburg during the award week.
To join the network, the organization should be:
- Individuals, associations, and organizations between 13-29 years old with an interest in sustainability and sustainable development.
- Mobilizing on a local or national level.
- Part of the fulfilment of the SDGs.
- Independent of any political party.
- Based on democratic principles, working against any form of discrimination and standing behind values of equality.
- Required to satisfy a minimum of three of the following criteria:
- Impact: The project/initiative has had a positive contribution to the work against corruption.
- Holistic approach: The project/initiative should strive to take environmental, social, and economic aspects into account.
- Mobilization: The project/initiative has brought people together.
- Innovation: The project/initiative is new and innovative in its character.
- Scale: The project/initiative has the potential for replication and scaling up.
- Raise awareness: The project/initiative has contributed to raise awareness and disseminate knowledge about corruption.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!