Applications are now open for the 2021 Atlas Corps Fellowship in USA – Fully Funded. The 12-18 month In-Person fellowship is open to international applicants and the deadline is 16th May 2021.
Atlas Corps seeks candidates from a wide variety of specialties, priority will be given to applicants with two or more years of full-time experience in at least one of the following skill areas:
- Communications / Marketing: Create engaging content, manage social media, and develop marketing campaigns to increase visibility and engagement.
- Partnership Building / Business Development: Mobilize networks, manage partnerships, and develop business proposals to amplify impact.
- Monitoring & Evaluation / Data Analysis: Build frameworks, collect data, and provide analysis, recommendations, and training to drive program design decision-making.
- Technology / Engineering: Engineer products (websites, platforms, applications, etc.) to support mission-driven work. Maintain and train teams on information technology systems.
Benefits of 2021 Atlas Corps Fellowship in USA
- Program-related international travel
- Program-related domestic travel
- Basic health insurance that covers new injuries and illnesses (or funds to purchase basic health insurance)
- Monthly stipend for basic living expenses in the city where the Fellow is placed (shared housing, food, local transportation, and a phone plan)
- Documentation (DS-2019) that enables the Fellow to obtain a J-1 visa
- Placement with a Host Organization
- Participation in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab (leadership development training series)
- Atlas Corps will provide financial support for the technology necessary to complete Host Organization requirements remotely from their home countries.
- Two or more years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Citizens of every country (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to all our programs.
Additional requirements for the Blended Fellowship and In-Person Fellowship in the U.S.:
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship;
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.
Additional requirements for the Virtual Leadership Institute:
- Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month);
- Availability to commit to 2-3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 8 months.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!