Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2018
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges. The competition has 3 phases :
Phase 1 – Crack the Case (Feb 26 – Apr 22)
Phase 2 – Partner Projects (May 28 – July 29)
Phase 3 – The Summit (Sep 25 – Sep 27)
- A cash prize worth CHF 5’000 (1st), CHF 2’000 (Runner-Up)
- Attend and present at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit 2018 in Berlin, Germany on September 25 – 27
- Real Consulting Projects – Work with Zurich and select multinational customers on current corporate challenges, such as Philips, Kuehne + Nagel and selected.
- Certificates, Interview Opportunities.
- The challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects. Multiple teams representing the same university can join the challenge.
- This is a team challenge; each team should consist of 3-4 team members.
- Each team member is required to create a Project Firefly profile. Be sure to complete your team’s registration and enter the challenge.
Deadline: 22nd April 2018