Applications are now open for the 7th Annual International Conference 2020, Greece. The Arts, Humanities and Education Division (AHUMED) of ATINER is organizing its 7th Annual International Conference on Humanities & Arts in a Global World which will be held in Athens, Greece on 3-6 January 2020 sponsored by the Athens Journal of Humanities & Arts. In the past, the five units of AHED have organized more than 65 annual international conferences. Further, on history, philosophy, literature, linguistics, languages, as well as the visual and performing arts.
This annual international conference offers an opportunity for cross-disciplinary presentations on all aspects. Further, of humanities, arts and related disciplines including Art, Art History, Classics, Literatures, Cultures, and Languages, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese, Arabic, History, Linguistics, Philosophy, Religious Studies, etc.
- Special arrangements will be made with a local hotel for a number of rooms at a special conference rate.
- In addition, a number of special events will be organise:
- A pragmatic symposium (as organized in Ancient Athens but fine-tuned to synchronous ethics),
- a special one-day educational island tour,
- an Athens educational walking tour, and a one-day visit to Delphi.
- All areas of arts, humanities, and related disciplines, including papers on education. Please submit an abstract.
- Please include Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Current Position, Institutional Affiliation, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission.
- Decisions reach in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for the policy on abstract and paper acceptance.
- Decisions will reach within four weeks of your submission.
- If your submission is accept, you will receive information on registration deadlines and paper submission requirements.
- Should you wish to participate in the conference without presenting a paper, for example, to chair a session, to evaluate papers which are to be include in the conference proceedings or books, to contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution,