Interested candidates are now welcome to apply for the AMA Winter Academic Conference 2020. AMA academic events are built to surround you with peers who understand your research challenges. Further, provides access to top thought leaders who can help you find solutions. Whether you’re an emerging scholar making your mark or a seasoned academic pushing the boundaries of traditional thinking, they also have you covered with events ready to help you advance your career.
The AMA strives to be the most relevant force and voice shaping marketing around the world, an essential community for marketers.
- Committing to Service Leadership to customers, members and stakeholders.
- Further, Providing a proactive, differentiated and modern voice for a single unified, One AMA brand, One Community.
- Establishing an Intellectual Agenda that is harmonize across all platforms and channels. Which is based on an editorial strategy to feature the tension between Best Versus Next Practices.
- Building a personalized and also, connected Marketplace of knowledge that engages the Winter Academic in a single community—always on, always connected … One AMA Community.
- Submission of the same (or substantially overlapping) manuscript, special session proposal, or working paper abstract to multiple themes is not permit.
- Submitting authors should specify who will present papers being considered for Special Sessions or Competitive Paper presentations. An author can be list as a presenter for no more than two submissions but can be list as the co-author of multiple submissions. Further, this restriction is to encourage authors to submit their best work and to allow a wider range of presenters.
- Likewise, Submissions should not already be publish in any journal or publication (including online journals, books, and book chapters). Also, submitting authors should monitor this issue carefully.
- Competitive Paper and Poster submissions should not include content that has been presented at earlier AMA conferences.