Despite the tensions between China and America as well as the climate-led disruptions to supply chains, there are still reasons for optimism about the future of Asian trade.
Economist Impact’s Asia Trade Week 2022, seeks to answer the questions related to trade, policies, sustainable development and business, building on its records. It will convene business leaders, trade negotiators, policymakers, academics and experts for a week of rigorous discussion and debate on the most important issues surrounding Asian trade and business.
- Access 4 days of exclusive insights and unlimited networking at no cost
- Hear from the forefront of the global trade industry as well as discover new growth opportunities.
- Discover the most important trends for global trade in the next five to ten years and their impact in Asia.
- Hear first-hand practical solutions to many of the challenges facing the market.
- Benefit from a mix of microanalysis and granular practical solutions for businesses
- Look at the trade community through a critical lens and assess how businesses are dealing with economic, political and environmental issues.
- Understand how trade can contribute to global economic recovery and the role will Asia play.
- Network with 3000+ industry peers
- Moreover, visit the virtual exhibition, connecting you with the solutions providers your business needs.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and executives from all industries
- High-level government representatives
- Executives from manufacturers and transportation companies, logistics companies, financial services as well as tech and digital companies
- Chief executives, chief administrative officers, chief marketing officers, chief financial officers, chief operating officers
- Government and local authorities as well as industry associations
- Impact investors and responsible investors
- Also the Academia and think tanks
- Politics and Policy of Supply Chains
- Supply Chains and Logistics
- Sustainable and Environmental Trade