The Nations have always relied on their youth to build their future and achieve sustainable development and cultural advancement for their societies. Further, Young people have the capacity to propose and work in an unparalleled manner. They can contribute to the discussion on development issues and participate in the formulation of their projects and achievements. Indeed, the nation’s strength lies in its youth. In this context, the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), an international organization affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), also, announces the invitation addressed by the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar to the youth of Islamic countries to register and participate in the Doha Muslim Youth Forum within the Doha OIC Youth Capital events (Doha, July 07 – 11, 2019).
Objectives of the event:
- Presenting and discussing research areas that rely on youth as a key driver in building future development strategies.
- Further, Developing the youth capacities to face civilization and development challenges as a tool for community development.
- Further, Making use of modern means of communication in promoting the values of belonging and citizenship.
- Training young people on diplomatic simulation mechanisms.
- Good governance and transparency among young people.
- Further, Youth and bet on sustainable development.
- Youth and the safe use of social media.
- Diplomatic simulation
- The host country will cover travel expenses to and from the participant’s country of residence as well as internal transportation, accommodation, and meals.
The curriculum vitae and registration forms sent by the candidate will be evaluated by the selection team according to the following criteria:
- Active in the field of youth work.
- Further, Having a distinctive activity on social media.
- Having excellent skills and potential to take leadership roles in the event.
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people of the OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities.
- The participant shall submit an approved certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.