Applications are open for Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Conference 2019. It was Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung. ChangemakerXchange is a global collaborative community for young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations. This special edition CXC in Singapore is co-hosted by Virtualahan and abilities. Also, will be for social innovators (with or without disabilities) supporting persons with disabilities and championing diversity. Further, inclusion in Asia- Pacific. The summit follows the universal design and will provide necessary arrangements. Additionally, for all types of disability. After becoming a member of ChangemakerXchange community, you are consent to be in contract by Ashoka. Further, the ChangemakerXchange Team via email, Phone, and other Internet Services. Further, They will be asking people to offset the carbon footprint of their flights and we are also to making our events as carbon neutral and environmentally friendly as possible.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
- Must be between 18-35 y/o.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture/initiative. (which can include ‘intrapreneurs’. also, pioneering innovation and social change from within a private or public sector institution) which is up and running and has as its core mission to empower / advocate for people with disabilities. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers. also, be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community (see above)
- Must be located and have an impact in an eligible country: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand, and Vietnam.