Applications are open for the Doha Oasis for Innovation. Today, countries and nations are entrusting the youth on the future as they constitute a source of inspiration for social progress and a fertile generator of innovative ideas in all fields. Societies seek to empower the young generation with the latest scientific trends and technological revolutions and grant them opportunities to innovate and become able to face future challenges since the Nation’s Strength Lies in its Youth.
Moreover, The Doha Oasis for Innovation, which is an event to young people, aims at stimulating youth creativity in the fields of invention and innovation, guiding the younger generation to the path of knowledge and hard work in order to achieve aspired development and prosperity.
- Developing the spirit of innovation and creativity among the youth
- Endorsing and upgrading the Muslim youths’ innovative capacities
- Enhancing digital manufacturing skills
- The host country will cover travel expenses to and from the participant’s country of residence as well as internal transportation, accommodation, and meals.
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people belonging to the OIC Member States or being young representatives of Muslim communities.
- Further, The participant shall submit an accredited certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and Also, procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
B- Selection Criteria:
Application forms and CVs sent by the sorting committee will be examined according to the following criteria:
- Obtain a patent or its equivalent for participating projects.
- Further, Proved local or international achievements in the field of science and innovation
- Availability of a model for the participating projects.
- Also, Ability to work with a team.
- The participating project shall have a patent.
- Further, Availability of the project’s model.
- The distinctive added asset of the invention balance to what was previously in the same field.