Applications are open for the Young Global Changers program 2020 in Berlin. The Young Global Changers program brings together young people from around the world who are working towards a global paradigm shift, combining their talents and together becoming a strong voice for change. Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship to participate in the Global Solutions Summer School and the Global Solutions Summit from April 17-22, 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
Who should apply for the Young Global Changers program 2020?
- Young researchers and academics involved in a research project that tackles issues related to the recoupling of economy, society and environmental sustainability.
- Similarly, young entrepreneurs and innovators involved in a social enterprise aimed at recoupling, and young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside.
- Also, young non-profit leaders, active as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic or environmental change on a local, regional or global level.
The applicants must be
- between the ages of 21 and 35,
- longstanding, active members of a strong global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change,
- commit to working constantly towards recoupling the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way.
- the one who want to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
To many deserving prospective participants, the organizer offers a scholarship to attend the Young Global Changers Program 2020. The scholarship will cover the following expenses
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin.
- Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020).
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020.
- Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond.
- Comprehensive summer school workshops.
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society.
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers.
- Possibilities for further engagement.
How To Apply for Young Global Changers Program 2020?
Follow this link to see the application platform. Here, you can find more details about the scholarship and the eligibility criteria. If you have any questions regarding the Young Global Changers program, the scholarship, or the application please contact us at [email protected]rg
The Application Process
The application process consists of two phases. The first phase ends on December 1, 2019. We will inform all candidates about the outcome of the first round of selections by December 19, 2019.
Successful applicants will participate in the second round of applications, where they will be asked to provide additional materials. The deadline for the second round will be in January 2020. The selection process will be concluded in February 2020.