Applications are open for The Platform Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB). This is a free 5-day in-residence program for high potential 20-25-year-olds to learn world-class practical training, inspire innovation, drive success in the marketplace and ultimately lead to the transformation of the Nigerian economy.
Moreover, Anyone who meets the requirements across Nigeria can apply. However, participants outside Lagos will need to take care of their transportation to the venue. Further, There may be group tests but no individual tests. On completion of all sessions, you will be awarded a certificate of participation. There will also be fantastic rewards for top performers. Also, There will be a selection of 200 participants from a pool of numerous applications to attend a 5-day intensive professional bootcamp.
This year’s Young Professionals Bootcamp edition has been into 3 key sectors:
- Entrepreneurship: This stream is to help aspiring entrepreneurs validate their ideas and understand steps to establish and grow their business
- Creative Industry: As one of the fastest growing & diverse employment sectors, this curriculum will help participants acquire the knowledge + skills necessary to become successful leaders in Entertainment, Media & the Arts
- Corporate Career: This stream is to highlight and equip participants with the key attributes required to also, build a successful corporate career.
- Opportunities like mentoring, internships an investment seed funding opportunities will also, be accessible to the most promising participants.
- YPB is absolutely and completely free. Further, Accommodation will also be available for applicants.
- Participants outside Lagos will need to take care of their transportation to the venue.
- Open to graduates and undergraduates from across Nigeria
- You must be between 20-25 years by september 2019
- You should have a passion to succeed.
- provide participants with a clear understanding of the Creative Industry
- Further, assist participants in clearly defining their career goals and executing an effective strategy for success
- To provide participants with an understanding of the key business skills and soft skills required to succeed in the creative industry
- To provide insight into the tools and resources available to start and grow a successful career