Applications are now open for the ICEDU International Conference on Education 2020. Applicants are Welcome to the 6th International Conference on Education – (ICEDU 2020) to be held from 03rd – 05th April 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand organized by The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM). Further, The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policy-makers to discuss issues, tackle challenges, develop professionally, share opinions, find solutions and explore opportunities in the areas of education. Also, The conference serves the purpose of promoting a tight link between theory and practice and explores different perspectives on the application of research findings into practice.
- One of the main objectives of ICEDU 2020 is to continue to work toward improving the standard of the international community of educational researchers, scholars, and also, practitioners by introducing them to the latest trends, developments, and challenges in the education field while addressing the theme “The New Face of Education: Innovation in Practice”.
- The conference will provide attendees with different registration packages with so many benefits upon your presentation category (Presenter/Attendee/Virtual) for the conference.
- Further, please refers to the important dates to know the registration and payment deadlines.
- If you are Oral Presenter or as a Poster presenter you should register as a delegate/student.
- If you are a listener you should register as an attendee.
- However, if you cannot participate but still would want to present at the 6th International Conference on
- Further, Education – (ICEDU 2020) you can select the virtual presenter.
- The registration fee is based on your citizenship, not nationality.
- Please go through the following table before you register. Also, We have structured a comprehensive price table for
- Likewise, providing you with the best returns from the conference.
- Assessment Reliability and Validity
Reliability and Validity
- Measuring Teacher Quality
- Assessing School Outcomes
- Culturally Relevant Assessments
- Using Tests to Advance Learning
- Causal Modeling in the Classroom