Applications are now open for the IISES 10th Business & Management Conference, Paris. The International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences invites you to participate in the 10th Business & Management Conference. Further, the conference proceedings will be sent to Clarivate Analytics (Thomson Reuters) after the conference, to be evaluated for coverage in the Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Moreover, IISES is an important international society of economists, social scientists, and educators, founded to promote education and scientific research. Further, Their conference enables you to present your research, meet new colleagues and improve your research skills. Attending a scientific conference is always a great opportunity to do some networking. also, this can help you to start new projects, find collaborators or jobs.
- Best Paper Award is conferred by the IISES Program Committee based on scientific significance, originality and outstanding technical quality of the paper.
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Auditing
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- All articles must be in English. If English is not your first language, please ask an English-speaking colleague to proofread your article.
- Likewise, Approximately 5-10 JEL classification keywords (words or phrases) suitable for indexing and on-line search purposes should be supplied. Further, the keywords field should contain all the essential words or phrases of the title and of the abstract.
- Do not use brackets in the keywords field.
- Abbreviations should be at first mention and used consistently thereafter.
References should be cited in the text according to the Harvard reference system, that is, use the last name of the author(s), the date of publication and, following quoted material, the page references.
- Decide the form of your presentation: you can present your work either as a regular presentation or electronically in an E-session. They welcome also researchers willing to organize their own panels or workshops.
- Regular Presentation: You will have 15 – 20 minutes time for your presentation. It is to speak no longer than 15 minutes and let at least 5 minutes for discussion. Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive. Each presentation room will be on a laptop, a projector and a screen.