Fully Funded Young Sustainable Impact Southeast Asia 2018 in Singapore
YSI SEA has a fully funded Innovation program brings together youth from all over SEA, to ideate, prototype, and create real solutions to the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals. The selected participants will undergo a rigorous four-month programme, which culminates in the Singapore Sustainability Conference where they’ll have the opportunity to pitch to investors and get funded. Translate your passion for social causes to reality!
- Commitment & Skills
- Dedicated and Passionate youths who are ready to commit to setting up a startup
- Youth who have a proven track record of excellence in their SDG of interest.
- Youth who display specific skills are encouraged to apply, so long as they can propose how their skills can be used towards product/service development.
- Have the time to use 15-25 hours each week from April-June and the time it takes to create a real startup after the program.
2. Teamwork and Respect
- Open minded people who respect different cultures, willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, with the intention of creating a positive impact.
- Able and willing to learn how to work online with a team from all over SEA.
Deadline: 28th February 2018