Call for 2021 Daekyo International 3D Symposium. It is a festival of emerging artists in the field of three-dimensional art. It is looking for artists to participate in Daekyo International 3D Symposium. Daekyo International 3D Symposium is an event in which student writers selected through competitions from domestic and foreign art colleges stay together during the symposium to share their know-how in art production and art museums.
Following support are available for artists participating in the 2021 Daekyo International 3D Symposium
- Scholarship for participating artists $3000 per person/catalog production.
- Material cost and consumable support (within the limit of $3000 per person).
- All round-trip airfare is provided for foreign artists only / room and board for all participating artists is provided.
- Eligibility: Art-related major undergraduate (including leave of absence) and graduate students (completed within 5 years after admission).
- Recruitment number: around 10 (including domestic and foreign)
- Exhibit Category: 3D sculpture for indoor and outdoor use / Integrated acceptance for university and graduate students.
- Artwork size: within 2.0 X 2.0 X 2.5m
- Artwork material: wood, iron, stone, FRP, etc.
Symposium and Exhibition
- Symposium: 2021. 08. 04 (Tue) ~ 08. 21 (Fri)_ Crown Haitai Art Valley Sculpture Studio
- Exhibition opening: 2021. 08. 25 (Wed)_ Dream Gallery, Dream Forest Art Center
- Exhibition: 2021. 08. 25 (Wed) ~ 08. 31 (Tue)_ Dream Gallery, Dream Forest Art Center
Candidates must download and fill out the application form and submit it to the [email protected]