Fully Funded Global Student Entrepreneur Awards 2018 in Canada
Fully Funded Global Student Entrepreneur Awards 2018 in Canada is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a business while attending college or university. Nominees compete against their peers from around the world in a series of local and/or national competitions in hopes to qualify for GSEA Finals. EO GSEA supports student entrepreneurs who require much needed mentorship, recognition and connections to take their businesses to the next level of success.
Vision: Empowering student entrepreneurs to become the world’s most influential change makers.
Mission: To give student entrepreneurs the opportunity to accelerate their success, challenge the status quo, connect to an instrumental peer group and make the greatest impact possible in their community.
Prizes are generally a combination of cash and business services, and will vary by location.
- At the Global Finals, students compete for a prize package of US$20,000 in cash and a total value of over $40,000, which includes a travel/lodging expense paid trip to compete in GSEA Finals in Toronto, Canada.
- Second place will receive US$10,000
- Third place will receive US$5,000.
- Additional awards are given at the Global Finals for Social Impact, Innovation, and Lessons from the Edge.
- must be enrolled for the current academic year in a university/college as an undergraduate or graduate* student at the time of application. Full-time enrollment is not required; part-time enrollment is acceptable.
- must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your company and principally responsible for its operation. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder.
- Your business must have been in operation for at least six consecutive months prior to the application.
- Your business must have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- You should not have been one of the top six finalists from any previous year’s GSEA Global Finals Competition.
- The age cap for participation is 35 years of age.
Deadline: 13th February 2018