Glasgow’s Nature-Based Accelerator is a 6-month fully-funded program for early-stage nature-based ideas and enterprises that could create positive environmental, social, or economic change in Glasgow.
- 6-month fully-funded program.
- A facilitated process using design thinking methodology.
- Also, 18 interactive workshops (online and in-person).
- Working closely with other nature-based enterprises.
- A final launch event connecting you with key stakeholders.
- In addition, expert advice and ongoing support.
By the end of the program you will:
- Have a clear value proposition and unique selling point (USP).
- Understand who your potential customers are.
- Have a strong peer network of support with others working in a similar field.
- Also, understand your business model and how your enterprise can be financially viable.
- Have learned from entrepreneurs as well as experts within the field.
- Identify the social, environmental, and economic benefits your enterprise can have.
- In addition, have access to business support throughout the program.
- Connect into the wider ecosystem.
- Moreover, launch to a network of key stakeholders.
- You are an innovator or entrepreneur, with an idea or an enterprise
- You have an idea that could result in positive social, environmental, or economic outcomes in Glasgow.
- Also, your idea uses nature directly or indirectly and supports climate change, health & wellbeing, and biodiversity loss policies.
- You have a good understanding of what you want to do as well as the impact your idea could have.
- You have started to explore who your potential customers and beneficiaries might be.
- Your idea will have an impact in Glasgow and also could help to achieve the objectives of the open space strategy.
- In addition, you understand how your idea could be financially viable.
Dates and Deadlines
- Deadline for applications: 15 April 2022
- Application workshop – Full day, Glasgow: 28 April 2022
- Successful applicants notified: 12 May 2022
- Workshop dates for successful applicants: click here to see the full schedule