The Google Hustle Academy is now here to help your business power up to the next level. Get access to live training sessions, 1-1 mentorship, as well as masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free!
This one-week Bootcamp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
- Live workshops led by expert trainers; are designed to be practical, interactive and hands-on
- Peer networking sessions
- Guest speaker events
- In addition, opportunities for 1:1 mentoring and support
- Business operating in Nigeria, Kenya, and also in South Africa.
- Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering, and be looking to now scale this.
- The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full-time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Moreover, businesses that have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even.
Day 1: Business Strategy
- Undertake a SWOT analysis of your business strategy-to-date
- Use this to design a growth plan for the coming year which focuses on the steps your business can take to attract new customers and increase sales
Day 2: Business Development
- Determine your revenue goals for the next year
- Understand your audience
- Also, Identify market trends
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Define your unique value proposition
- In addition, discover ways in which you can move customers through the consumer funnel
Day 3: Business Marketing
- Understand the key digital marketing channels available to your business
- Reflect upon the best channels for you
- Discover how to create engaging content to attract as well as convert customers
- Learn how to measure your overall success
Day 4: Financial Planning
- Explore the steps you can take to plan your finances and also create financial forecasts to secure investment
- Build upon this by exploring the different funding routes available as well as identify possible options for your business
Day 5: Pitching for Success
- Discover top tips you can implement to build your own pitch deck for investors to help your business secure funding
- Utilize the training delivered throughout the week to create your very own pitch deck
How to Apply
To apply for the program, simply click the button below to complete the application form.
Once you have completed the form, a member of the team will be in touch to progress your application and answer any questions you have.