GreenHouse Lab is a three-month accelerator program that focuses solely on early-stage tech start-ups across Africa led by a female as well as African run start-ups domiciled overseas with products that are scalable in African markets.
During the program, each startup will have the opportunity to meet with investors prior to Demo and Investment Day. At the conclusion of the program, each startup will pitch in front of an audience of key entrepreneurs, investors, corporates and institutions from the global tech ecosystem. GreenHouse Capital may offer a minimum of 100K USD investment to startups that qualify and meet key investment criteria during the program. This investment excludes other investments that other investors in the network may provide.
Benefits of GreenHouse Lab Accelerator Program
- A global cross-industry investor, corporate partner, and mentorship network
- Access to products and resources from GreenHouse Capital partners, including Google Launchpad· An intensive curriculum delivered by Google mentors and industry experts
- The opportunity to work out of Vibranium Valley, Lagos, Nigeria’s premier tech hub
- Ecosystem engagement (through networking sessions and roadshows
- The potential to receive a minimum of 100K USD investment from GreenHouse Capital for startups that qualify and meet our investment readiness criteria (this excludes other offers that may come from our global network of investors).
Who is eligible for the GreenHouse Lab Female Tech Accelerator Program?
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the GreenHouse Lab Female Tech Accelerator Program:
- Applicants must have an early-stage tech startup with at least one female member on their founding or leadership team.
- Further, the startup should have identified to address a critical need in Africa. Also, it should be in the process of building an effective, sustainable and scalable solution.
- Likewise, the team should consist of at least two members including one technical member
- Must have developed, at a minimum, a beta-product. Further, the product should be in the process of refining a go-to-market strategy, building out sales channels and generating revenue
- Must be extremely passionate about their chosen vertical and demonstrate the necessary commitment to building the company of their dreams.
How to apply for the GreenHouse Lab Accelerator Program?
Applicants can participate in the GreenHouse Lab Female Tech Accelerator Program by completing and submitting the online application.
The deadline to apply for the Female Tech Accelerator Program is on August 04, 2019.