- An intense accelerator program tailored to ocean impact tech
- Hands-on mentorship from top global subject matter experts, serial entrepreneurs, business leaders and investors
- Access to pilot customers, test environments and real data
- Investment in your company as well as access to further capital and investors to support your company
- Global network and program partners focused on entry and scaling in the US and Asia
Benefits of Katapult Ocean Accelerator
The successful startups participating in the Katapult Ocean Accelerator 2019, in Norway will receive benefits in seed funds which includes:
- Get $150K investment
- Further, the startups will receive a lot of help building their business
- Likewise, the startups will have access to a global network of leading thematic mentors and partners
- Get access to pilot customers and test environments
- Also, they will have access to further capital and investors to support your company
How to apply for the Katapult Ocean Accelerator?
Startups from all around the world can apply for the accelerator program. Moreover, Katapult Ocean invests only in tech companies with positive impact on our ocean. Further, it will require startups an entry fee of $50K, which is deductible in the seed funding.
Moreover, to apply for the Katapult Ocean Accelerator program, the candidates must submit the online form available at the website. While filling up the form, the candidates must provide information related to their startups.
Katapult Ocean accepts application for its accelerator program until 31 August 2019. Application arriving after the deadline are not eligible for participation.