Interested candidates are now welcome to apply for the WBCSD Leadership Program in Partnership With Yale University. Education is central to improving the lives of people globally. The 2030 development agenda recognizes that education is essential for the success of sustainable development as a whole. Sustainable Development Goal 4 focuses specifically on education.
Further, As the world continues to change, sustainable businesses will grow to be the most successful. This is why it’s critical for the next generation of leaders to understand the importance of sustainability and integrate related challenges and opportunities into their core business strategy.
Moreover, The WBCSD Leadership Program helps representatives from our member companies gain an in-depth understanding of sustainable development challenges and also, the opportunities that feed into strategic business decision-making.
- Design and execute group projects
- Develop skills in group project management, in engagement and collaboration with organizations and various stakeholders (internal and external)
- Further, Develop knowledge of sustainability and business issues, drivers, tools, and approaches
- Prepare a written report, a summary for WBCSD’s webpage and a presentation on key learnings and recommendations
- Also, Participate in a leadership workshop
- Present the outcome of group projects and develop the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences
- 5-10 years of working experience.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities within their company.
- Candidates can come from any business or unit function, but they should not be sustainable development experts.
- Excellent English proficiency (written and verbal) is mandatory.
- To obtain the WBCSD Leadership Program also the Yale certificates, participants must commit to 15 days for three one-week meetings; and to deliver an individual and group project.
- Further, All companies must confirm that they fully support their participant’s contribution to the Program and help to ensure their participants have time to fulfill the above requirements – by completing a learning agreement ahead of Module 1.
- A participant may be required to withdraw from the program if he/she fails to meet any of these requirements