In 2022, Wontanara Project aims at supporting young social entrepreneurs in Kenya, DRC, Rwanda, and Burundi.
Ashoka will reach out to candidates and select six of them to participate in its Young Changemaker program for a six months long tailor-made mentoring program.
- Participants will get access to the tools, resources, networks, etc to help them scale their innovations and grow in confidence as changemakers.
- At the end of the journey, they will get an invitation to showcase their project at the Ashoka Africa Conference on Social Entrepreneurship
- initiate a post-changemaker engagement journey within the Ashoka network.
- Moreover, eligible for a 1,360 € grant
Who can apply?
- Any young social entrepreneur in DRC, Rwanda or Burundi
- must be between 18 to 35 years old.
- Owning the original idea
- Changemaker quality
- Creativity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Social impact
- Ethical fiber
How to apply?
Please fill in the short questionnaire below and submit it by the deadline.
If selected, you will be asked to submit a short video presentation of your project at the start of the Young Changemaker journey as well as another after completion.