Applications are open for the European Development Days (EDD) Young Leaders Program 2022!
The EDD offers a unique opportunity for young people from all over the world with strong expertise and commitment to positive social change to share their views, influence decision-makers, and stakeholders, and further develop leadership skills.
In accordance with the regulation in place in June 2022, they will invite those selected as EDD Young Leaders to participate in the High-Level Panels in Brussels.
Moreover, by participating in this program, you will become the voice for your generation.
Themes and Topics
- Inclusive and green digital growth
- Open and secure internet
- Also, Digital and data economies
- Climate and energy:
- Green and just energy transition
- Integrating energy markets
- Infrastructure connectivity
- Green and safe mobility
- Also, Urban development, smart and interconnected cities
- Security of supply chains and development of local manufacturing
- Education and Research
- Science, Technology, Innovation, and Research
- Quality education
- Applicant must be between 21 and 26 years old on 14-15 June 2022
- Also, they may be from anywhere around the world.
To submit your application, please create an online profile on the EDD website. Once you have registered your profile, you will be able to start the online application process to participate in the EDD 2022 Young Leaders Programme.
a link to a short video (less than two minutes) on YouTube, in which you present yourself, outline your vision of your chosen topic(s), and also explain why you would be a good youth representative at EDD 2022. Moreover, the video should be in either English or French.
Also, you should answer the following questions:
- Please explain why you are a good representative to discuss your chosen topic (max.500 characters)
- Name of project/organization/movement/other that you wish to represent at EDD 2022
- Your role in this project/organization/ movement / other
- Have you ever given a speech in front of a group that included local, national, or international authorities and leaders? Please mention for each experience: date, who were the leaders in the audience, as well as the main topics discussed. (Max.600 characters)
- Also, details of any other activities that you do, which indicate your active involvement in sustainable development in general and, more specifically in your chosen topics.
In addition, you need to provide a one-page reference letter from someone who can confirm your involvement and