Applications are open for the Erasmus Online Virtual Exchange Training 2019. This training programme provides an introduction to Transnational Erasmus Online Virtual Exchange Projects through a learning-by-doing approach.
Further, This training programme provides participants with an introduction to Transnational Erasmus Online Virtual Exchange Projects through a learning-by-doing approach. Over 6 weeks participants engage in some of the activities that characterize this type of projects such as asynchronous discussions and synchronous facilitated video sessions while learning about what it takes to implement a successful project. Further, The training requires no previous experience with Virtual Exchange.
Who is Erasmus Online Virtual Exchange Training for?
It is for youth workers and nonformal educators in Erasmus+ Programme Countries and Southern Mediterranean Countries. Further, who have an interest in learning more about Virtual Exchange and developing Virtual Transnational Exchange Projects. Likewise, implementing virtual exchange as part of KA1 youth exchanges and training courses and KA2/KA3 projects.
Topics Erasmus Online Virtual Exchange covers
- What is Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange
- Digital Literacies
- Online Presence
- Challenges in VE
- Tools for online activities
- Learning Goals
- Designing for Intercultural Learning
- Also, Task Design
- Facilitated Synchronous Discussions
- Open Badges
- This course is fully funded by the European Commission.
- Understanding of what VE is and what is to successfully implement VE.
- Further, Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Badge upon completion (YouthPass are not issued for this training).
- Technical support for Facilitated Synchronous Discussions.
- Likewise, Moodle Platform which can be for your TEP.
- Mentoring from Virtual Exchange experts during implementation.
- Recognition of Virtual Exchange project with Erasmus+ Virtual Badge awarded to youth workers and non-formal educators upon completion of training and successful implementation, and also, an Erasmus+ Virtual Badge for youth participants on completion of your Transnational Exchange Project (TEP).
- 18 and above.
- This course is for Youth workers and nonformal educators in Erasmus + Programme Countries and Southern Mediterranean Countries that are interested in learning more about Virtual Exchange and developing Virtual Transnational Exchange Projects or implementing virtual exchange as part of KA1 youth exchanges and also, training courses and KA2/KA3 projects.