Applications for the International Summer School Turkey 2019 is Now Open. International Youth Camp Turkey is a Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program for the 57 OIC Member States, & Muslim minorities in Non-OIC Countries. Further, the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), in partnership with the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Turkey and Anadolu Agency, will organize a Turkish Summer School which will expose to learn about journalism and current media global issues, heritage, language, culture.
Moreover, This is a Great youth summer school For both men and women. Anyone Age between 18–35. The aim of the Summer Camp in Turkey in order to bring together and integrate young people sharing common values, historical and cultural heritage towards strengthening the ties of friendship and brotherhood among them and their societies.
Objectives of ICYF Summer school Turkey
- Enhancing youth media capacity and participation.
- Explore the interconnections between media and societal (in)tolerance, especially with regards to immigrants and refugees.
- Identify possible media work directions and strategies reflecting participants’ social realities.
- Understand and evaluate the reliability of journalistic craft (e.g. non-biased reporting, usage of proper sources).
- Explore youth media participation in culturally diverse societies.
- Strengthen youth connection to heritage, language, culture, and identity through media.
- Travel: Round trip travel expenses from his/her country of residence to the camp venue in Samsun will be
- covered. Also participants’ visa, medical and travel insurance.
- Visa Fee: Also Participants’ Visa Fee is Cover
- Medical: Medical & Travel insurance will be covered.
- Accommodation & Further Cost: Host organizers will cover domestic transportation, accommodation, food and also, other relevant costs related to local hospitality.
- Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State. Check 57 OIC Member States,
- Ability to communicate in English
- Also, age between 18–35
- Media background (study, work experience or interest)
- Likewise, Involved in/or have coordinated media related project
- Active in the service and development of the community
- Further, A leader with impact in his/her local community
- Commitment to attending the full course of the media camp