Young people all across Europe are being innovative and committed, playing their part in shaking up society. Further, They are expressing their creative abilities in every area, defying stereotypes. In response to the creative abilities of young people in Nantes and Europe-wide, the City of Nantes and Nantes Métropole launched the Nantes Creative Generations (NCG). Additionally, Today, Nantes Creative Generations give young people an opportunity to meet,
- exchange ideas and
- to take further steps to reinforce the concept of citizenship and
- “living together”.
Moreover, It is also a means of recognizing their involvement, validating their initiatives in a changing Europe, and also, fostering the desire to work together.
In addition, The innovative nature of Nantes Creative Generations extends beyond its content to its design. Further, Its structure, implementation and assessment framework brings together civil society and a network of non-profit associations from Nantes.
Over the course of 4 days in Nantes :
- Present a project or initiative
- Share best practice
- Develop skills in setting up projects in Europe
- Meet potential future partners with a view to setting up across-border projects which could be funded by the Cooperation Prize
- Have discussions with other young Europeans
- Take part in city visits, cultural and social events
- Plenary sessions, to present projects to other participants, take part in discussions and public radio shows, and also, summarise the work carried out in workshops.
- Workshops, to discuss specific themes in small groups and gain skills in setting up projects, in particular, cross-border projects (methods, funding, communications tools, etc.).
- Informal time, an opportunity to share experiences in more depth during free time.
- Transport, accommodation and food costs of European participants(Maximum 2 participants per project).
- Candidates are to be aged between 18 and 30 years old
- To live and/or develop a project in Nantes Métropole or also, Member state of the Council of Europe (+ Belarus)
- applicants must present a concrete initiative
- Finally, To fill in the application form to be launched every year in spring.