GYAP is an exchange program that aims to empower and strengthen leadership skills among youth around the globe, through evidential cultural exchange activities, global awareness and global leadership.
GYAP consists of national international youth members, and it was created during the post program phase of the ship for world youth program, as an initiative to bring about global unity and global change as a means of creating stronger relations among countries and different societies, to contribute to creating diversity, innovation, global leadership, and youth empowerment. Which is built on the principals of Respect, Trust, Support and Unity.
During the program, youth participants will be visiting 3 countries (Mozambique, Swaziland and South Africa)
The main objectives of the program are as follows:
• Cultural Diversity
• Encouraging confidence and self-esteem
• International cooperation
• accommodation during the program (including eight days of home stay in Mozambique);
• Transportation during the program (including travel from Mozambique to Swaziland and to southern Africa);
• program material;
• City tours;
• certificate of participation;
• learn more about the dynamic forms of global leadership , find out about the world unseen through global awareness , be a part of something bigger then you, experience the world at your feet with a cultural exchange that takes you around the world in an instant, bring the future a little closer with innovation concepts that create a brighter tomorrow , aspire for your greatest dreams and leave your mark on the world
For more queries please contact us via email: [email protected] or visit out web page: www.gyapexchange.org