The Bucharest University of Economics Studies hosts the summer exchange program, facilitating all program levels, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral. The fully-funded exchange program consists of debates, seminars, and workshops. Professionals and specialists will be supervising the participants all through the program.
The participants will be accommodated in Moxa E, the professors’ dormitory, with cozy and modern double rooms.
The accommodation is free or included in the price (for those who are applying for Partial and Total Payment).
The full scholarship will cover:
- Full program fee
- Also, Cultural exploration
- Recreational facility
- Interpersonal skill development
- In Addition, participants get to engage in social events
- Team-building skills development
- Network building
- Fully Funded opportunity
- Moreover, at the end of the program, the participants can receive5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
- Applicants can apply from any country.
- Only the students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. can apply.
- Furthermore, the purpose of visiting Romania, type of passport, and passport issuing country must match all the university requirements
Applications and Requirements
In order to take part, you have to choose between three categories of applications:
- Full Scholarship
- you need to fill in the application form, the resume, and an essay based on this year’s topic, following some specific guidelines.
- Partial Payment
- requires the application form, the resume, and a motivational letter.
- Total Payment
- Only the application form and the CV are necessary
- Interested individuals can apply online.
- One must upload an updated CV, an essay, and other requirements with the application form.
- Fill out the form carefully as false information will lead to disqualification.