Applications are open for Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2022. Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) students program is a joint effort between the US Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), and AUC.
TLG equips academically qualified and economically deserving students with the professional qualifications and experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes through organized graduate study and research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders and proposes local solutions to shared problems in the MENA region.
TLG offers students from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) a unique opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master degree at The American University in Cairo in one of the following graduate programs:
- International and Comparative Education
- Migration and Refugee Studies
- Nationals of the following countries only: Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen, and Syrian citizens residing outside of Syria
- Meet AUC graduate admission requirements
- Strong academic potential with a bachelor degree of a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Possess maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential demonstrated in a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews.
- Financial need
The Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program offers the following benefits
- Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters
- Medical insurance
- A monthly stipend
- Student housing
- Internship/practicum opportunity including local transportation costs if needed
- Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants
- Two annual round-trip economy air ticket from home to campus; or housing and living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks for students unable to return home because of circumstances outside of their control
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here