UNLEASH will host a Global Innovation Lab in Mysore, India, from Dec 3rd until Dec 11th. The Lab will gather 1000 young talents (18-35 years) to develop innovative solutions for the Sustainable Development Goals.
- The 1,000 selected talents will be welcomed to Mysore, India on the 3rd of December with a big celebration including speeches from thought-leaders and experts in sustainability and innovation.
- Also, the teams will involve in problem framing, ideating, and developing innovative solutions through UNLEASH’s methodology based on human-centered design thinking.
- The talents will get to pitch their solutions, and some will receive prizes at a formal Award Show.
- After the Lab, talents will have the possibility of continuing to develop their solutions and personal development, supported by UNLEASH, local mentors, implementation experts, and more.
- In addition, the talents can be part of UNLEASH’s vibrant community of thousands of passionate individuals.
- Between the ages of 18-35
- Has a valid passport
- Also, WHO approved double vaccination
- Passionate and committed to solving the world’s sustainability challenges
- In addition, being creative and having an innovative mindset
- Enthusiastic about working together with peers and experts
- Moreover, able to understand and communicate in English