Warner Bros calls application for Ad Sales Summer Internship 2020.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunities for Ad Sales Summer Internship 2020 are available within our various sales and support groups, such as
- Ad Sales (linear + digital for our various brands)
- Marketing / Content Partnerships – Social / Launchpad
- Branded Content
- Ad Innovation
- Client Strategy
- Account Services
- Digital Ad Operations
- Presentation + Design
- Strategic Planning
- This is a hands-on & robust program, in which interns will work day-to-day with one of the ad sales or sales support groups.
- Interns will also receive invitations to attend events in which they will get exposure to all areas of the business, and the program will end with a collaborative end-of-the-semester sales pitch project.
- Overall, this program provides great opportunities for significant learning experiences, as well as the chance to make lasting business contacts.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are.
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know.
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands.
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brand.
- Candidates should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Dates: early June – mid-August (TBC).
- The program will run for ten weeks.
- This is a paid opportunity.
- Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs)